Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ted Hendricks at Raider Image Ontario


          Pro football Hall of Famer Ted Hendricks made an appearance at the Raider Image store in Ontario Sunday afternoon. I knew that the signing would  be a paid one but it really didn't matter to me since Ted rarely makes appearances in Southern California. The signing was scheduled to start at one o'clock so I arrived at the store around 12:30 hoping to get a good place in line. When I got to the store there was a small line of about 20 people, mostly Raiders fans, so after saying hello to my buddy Spencer, I jumped in the back of it. 

          Ted actually showed  up about 20 minutes early with his wife and started signing right away. He was taking his time with the fans taking pictures and chatting about the current Raiders, experiences, etc. About 25 minutes later I got up to Ted, I was deciding on which item I wanted signed, either my Official NFL Football that I got on Black Friday, or my NFL Hall of Fame mini-helmet. I saw that Ted was charging $50 for footballs and $30 for the mini-helmets which is very reasonable so I decided to get both signed! This was a good idea, I knew Ted doesn't usually make appearances down here, but his wife told me that he has only made two appearances at this Raider Image store in over 20 years! Ted also said that he was "down in the area" so that's why he was at this store. I got both my items signed and snapped a photo with Ted before leaving the mall happy as usual.


          When I got home I put the signed football in one of my football display cases that I bought on Black Friday at Michael's Craft Store. It was a black wood frame with a nice mirrored background. I personally think it looks very classy with the football in it.


          Overall it was another easy autograph at the Raider Image Ontario store. I am very high-up on these signings and recommend any local graphers to try one out if you haven't already. I would like to thank the store as well as Ted Hendricks and his wife for coming down here to sign sign autographs. I would also like to give a shout out to Spencer and his girlfriend Lauren who I saw at the signing. Thanks for reading and enjoy your week!

4 comments:

  1. Wish I would've gone! Both items look sweet! Already getting the Black Friday deals signed..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Got to get a head start! No slacking on my part!

      Delete
  2. Sweet auto, congrats on the scores.

    As a Die Hard Jets fan, I am born to dispise the Raiders though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike. I have been a die-hard 49ers fan for 8 years now so if you think you dispise the Raiders, you gotta see me!!! Niner Nation!

      Delete