Sunday, November 4, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!


          Hello everybody and welcome to my new blog, MC's Autograph Signings. In this blog I will post about all of my autograph adventures as a local grapher here in beautiful Southern California. During the baseball season my home is practically Angel Stadium as I graph pre and post game about every chance I get, which is quite often. During the offseason I work on expanding my basketball, football and hockey autographs at practices and autograph signings within the area.

          I am a diehard Angels, Clippers, Ducks, and 49ers fans and haven't switched a team since I got into sports about 8 years ago. I started autographing around 3 years ago and became "hardcore" starting this season, even earning "Rookie Of The Year" honors among my fellow graphers at Angel Stadium. I am very good friends with David from Davids Autograph Signings and really recommend that you check out his blog if you haven't yet. 

          Before I start posting, I thought it would be good to mention some of my favorite autographs that I have gotten to this point, so I decided to put together a list of my top 5 autographs I have gotten: 1. Joe Montana signed and framed jersey 2. Vladimir Guerrero signed custom BWP bat 3. Alex Gordon game-used bat 4. Dan Haren signed jersey 5. Mike Trout signed ROMLB. Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoy reading all of my posts from now on! Also, make sure to join or follow this site! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment