Monday, December 10, 2012

We've Got A Winner!!!


          First of all I would like to thank you all for the tremendous support I have received since starting this blog! I've been fortunate enough to know some people with blogs and have always imagined myself starting one, however, I could never of imagined how much support and viewership I have had since starting this blog just over a month ago. Anyways, as you know I posted my first official giveaway Friday night. After going two days without a response, I began to wonder if there would ever be a winner! But, sure enough, today I had five responses, enoguh to close the polls and determine a winner! Before I announce the winner, let me refresh your guy's memories on what the prize was:

Kevin Kouzmanoff 2007 Topps "Co-Signers" #163/200
Brandon Roy 2010 Pannini "Crown Royale" jersey card #347/499

          I decided to use random.org to randomly decide my results. This is a great site for all of you who want a non-controversial way to randomly pick a winner, so without further a due, the winner is.... (Drum role.......) Fuji!!! Here are the final results via random.org:

List Randomizer

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Fuji
  2. Superduperman99
  3. dkwilson
  4. Al Kawamoto
  5. Tyler K.
Timestamp: 2012-12-11 04:01:55 UTC
You have randomized this list 1 time.

          I would like to thank you all for your support and participation. I'm sorry for all of you who didn't win, but let me remind you that I will be doing many more contests and giveaways! This will certainly not be my last! So, I will ask you all to remain following my blog and me on Twitter so that the next giveaway I will do, you guys will already be prepared! Thank you again for your support! Would Fuji please leave a comment in the comment box under this post and I will give you further instructions from there! Thanks again and enjoy your week!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome... thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Email me your name, address, etc so I can mail them out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matt... couldn't find an email address for you in your profile... where should I send my mailing info?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job setting the blog up Matt. It looks good, and I put up a post plugging for people to give it a look if they're bored with rbi collecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryan. I've learned from the best! You, David, Stephen and Josh have given me plenty of great ideas.

      Delete