Sunday, January 6, 2013

Check Out My Newest Blog!

          Hey everybody, please make sure to check out my new blog, Halos On Deck! Now before I get into the details of it, I would like to clear things up and say that I will still be posting all my autograph experiences like before right here on this blog. Halos On Deck isn't a replacement blog, it's just another blog that I started talking about Angels baseball and other news from around the major leagues. Whether your a Dodgers fan, a Yankees fan, or especially an Angels fan, you'll love this blog! So please make sure to check it out and tell me what you think by either clicking on the title in the second sentence or by going to halosondeck.blogspot.com. Also make sure to keep reading this blog for all of my autographing adventures here in So-Cal! Thanks for reading and checking out my newest blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Happy New Year! nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete