Sunday, April 28, 2013

Technical Difficulties and Hanley Ramirez Rehab

  
In case you've been wondering why I haven't posted anything in the past couple of weeks, It's because I've been experiencing some technical difficulties. As of now it's not that big of a deal, basically the photos I took of my last three autograph adventures haven't been able to upload onto the computer correctly. I can import them just fine, but when it comes to adding the photos to my posts it just won't load the photos. I tried a new batch of photos and of course they worked perfectly. I guess I could just go back and retake photos of everything, but in my opinion it would be a waist of time for some autographing adventures that happened quite a while ago. My adventures have consisted of graphing the Texas Rangers at Angel Stadium, graphing a minor league game between the Lake Elsinore Storm and the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, and finally getting Hanley Ramirez last weekend on a rehab stint. The Dodgers' superstar was rehabbing with the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes last weekend, and it was just too tempting to make the short drive to the Epicenter. I was able to get Hanley four times, once coming in, once by the dugout, and twice after he got pulled out of the game.

          I'm really hoping that the new batch of photos from my Orioles series will upload, as I did pretty good (2 Hall of Famers... hint, hint). I've really enjoyed this blog and I'm hoping that this doesn't become a permanent defect and force me to shut down this blog. If anybody has experienced this before on their blog, please leave a comment and I'll email you if we have similar cases. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. That sucks man... I really enjoy reading your blog. Hope you can fix it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to get in contact with you re: a few upcoming opportunities for which you might be interested... One includes a public signing. We want to host you! Please email me so we can open up dialogue.

    Mike
    bigboothio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same issue. I switched from IE to Google Chrome and it worked for me. Maybe try a different browser.

    ReplyDelete