Saturday, June 8, 2013

Nomar Garciaparra 6/8/13


This will be one of my shorter recaps, simply because there isn't much to explain. Former American League Rookie of the Year Nomar Garciaparra was set to broadcast the College World Series meeting between the UCLA Bruins and the Cal State Fullerton Titans. I had heard from a fellow grapher about a week prior that Nomar would be announcing over the three game, weekend series, however, the info entirely slipped my mind and I forgot to attend game one. Luckily, game two was just the next day, so I headed down to Goodwin Field where I was able to catch Nomar walking out. The 6-time All-Star was kind enough to sign a ROMLB across the sweetspot and a 1998 Topps card for me.



A big thanks to Nomar for a quick and easy autograph. It's always nice not having to wait around for hours just to get a couple of autographs. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment