Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Upcoming Signing: Jack Morris at Harry's Dugout

Normally I don't post about upcoming events/signings, however I received a very friendly request from Edward of Harry's Dugout to help spread the word about an upcoming signing that the new card store in Whittier, Ca is putting on. Four time World Series Champion Jack Morris will be signing on Sunday, August 3rd. Times and prices can be seen on the flyer below. 


I've never attended a signing at Harry's Dugout before, but from what I've heard, every signing has been as smooth as possible. I may very well make it out to this event due to the fact that Morris isn't in So-Cal very much (the flyer states that it's his first California signing ever), but whether I do or not, I encourage everyone to go and meet the former legend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt,

    I commented on an Anaheim Ducks hounding blog that you posted in February! Could you please reply?! :)

    ReplyDelete