Saturday, September 21, 2013

Garret Anderson Signing at Angel Stadium: 9/21/13


After getting Garrett Richards earlier in the morning, I made my way over to Angel Stadium where Angel alumni Garret Anderson was scheduled to sign. Since I had some time to pass before the signing began, I decided to graph the Mariners pre-game, however, most of the Mariners decided to take the team bus in, so nobody notable signed. Luckily, right as I was about to call it quits on the Mariners, Joe Saunders came in. Saunders was scheduled to pitch, so everyone was a bit surprised to see him stop and sign. "Saundo" was kind enough to sign my Angels bobblehead from 2010.



After getting Saunders, I made my way over to the CarMax tent where the Anderson signing was scheduled to take place. I got in line only a few people from the front and after a while of waiting, Garret finally showed up.
 
To my surprise, the Angels staff were allowing two items per person and inscriptions to top things off. I decided to take full advantage of the opportunity and got Anderson on a 2003 All-Star baseball, which he inscribed "2003 ASG MVP" upon my request.
 
 
I was also able to get a 2002 All-Star baseball (left) and thanks to some help, a 2005 All-Star baseball (right) signed, completing the Garret Anderson "all-star set".
 
 
A big shout out to Kyle (who helped me out with one of the All-Star balls), Victor, David P, Benson, Larry, Josh, Mike, and everybody else. Baseball season is almost over, but luckily I have a few games left. Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. The set looks great! You're probably the only person that has it done. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyle. Love the way it turned it out

      Delete