Saturday, October 19, 2013

Anaheim Ducks Graphing Update


I've been fortunate enough to make it out to Anaheim to graph the Anaheim Ducks a couple of times already in the 2013-14 NHL season. Here are some of my successes so far:


Cards (top-left to bottom-right):
Cam Fowler 3/3
Devante Smith-Pelly 5/5 (gave 2 away)
Luca Sbisa 3/3
Nick Bonino 2/2
Teemu Selanne 1/1
Andrew Cogliano 4/4 (gave 2 away)
Jonas Hiller 2/2
Ryan Getzlaf 1/1
Jakob Silfverberg 1/1
Kyle Plamieri 1/1
Matt Beleskey 1/1
Bryan Allen 1/1
Daniel Winnik 1/1
Saku Koivu 1/1
Dwayne Roloson 1/1


Autograph Pucks:
Nick Bonino
Kyle Palmieri
Mathieu Perreault
Viktor Fasth
Cam Fowler
Sami Vatanen
Hampus Lindholm
Jonas Hiller


NHL Game Pucks:
Ryan Getzlaf
Corey Perry
Jakob Silfverberg
Corey Perry (20th Anniversary puck)
Cam Fowler (20th Anniversary puck)

Finally, I was able to get the "Finnish Flash" Teemu Selanne to sign my authentic throwback Winnipeg Jets jersey. This is Teemu's last season in the NHL, so I'm probably going to invest serious money into getting premier items signed by him before his retirement. For now, though, I have my Jets jersey to proudly display.


My plan for now is to maintain updates similar to this one for every two or three times I get a chance to graph the Ducks, so I hope you all enjoy. Also, if any graphers outside of California are interested in getting an autograph from Perry, Getzlaf, or any other Duck excluding Selanne, please contact me. I'd be willing to help anyone out for small fee. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment