Saturday, April 5, 2014

Chuck Finley at the OC Dugout

Angel legend and former All Star pitcher Chuck Finley made an appearance at the OC Dugout in Anaheim a while or so ago. I decided to go to the event with my brother-in-law, Todd, who's favorite player growing up was Chuck. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get one of the most popular pitcher's of his decade, so I got Chuck to sign a ROMLB with "5x All-Star".

Chuck Finley autographed ROMLB
The OC Dugout was also allowing photo ops with every autograph ticket purchased. As seen in the photo, Chuck Finley is a very tall guy, which is one of the things that helped him dominate the American League in the 1990's.

Chuck Finley and I
A big thanks to Chuck Finley and the OC Dugout for putting on the event. On a side note, I'm beginning to enjoy paid autograph signings a lot more now. While many graphers enjoy "the hunt", I find it nice to not have to battle with graphers and fans alike over a signature. I also like the fact that you're guarenteed an autograph at paid signings, so I feel more comfortable buying premium items knowing that I'll get it signed. That's my personal preference. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment