Saturday, June 7, 2014

Jose Abreu: 6/7/14

If you haven't heard of Jose Abreu's name by now, you've been hiding under a rock for the past two months. The Cuban "rookie" has already made his mark in American with the Chicago White Sox, hitting 17 home runs in his first 50 Major League games. With power numbers like that, it's clear why graphers in Anaheim were scrambling to get Abreu's autograph when the Sox played the Angels this past weekend.

I decided to skip game one of the series on Friday night to graph the Nationals in San Diego, however I ended up getting very lucky and got Jose Abreu to autograph my ROMLB prior to Saturday's game.

Jose Abreu autographed ROMLB
Getting Abreu's autograph was pure luck, but none the less I got the auto and am thrilled to add his "rookie sig" to my collection before he shortens up his signature like Yoenis Cespedes did. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment