Saturday, November 22, 2014

Emmitt Smith and LaDainian Tomlinson: 11/22/14

NFL's all-time leading rusher Emmitt Smith and former league MVP LaDainian Tomlinson were on hand to sign autographs at the Frank & Sons collectors show. Smith and Tomlinson were two guys that I've wanted to meet for a while, and while Smith's high prices turned away a lot of collectors, I was able to use some of my birthday cash from the day prior to get my 11x14 signed with "HOF 2010".

Emmitt Smith autographed 11x14
Photo credits to my friend Mikey Pele
Emmitt was very friendly and a pleasure to meet which made me feel a little bit better about dropping that kind of money for an autograph. Thankfully LaDainian Tomlinson wasn't charging nearly as much, and I was able to get him to sign my official NFL football with "2006 NFL MVP".

LaDainian Tomlinson autographed football
Overall it was a great experience meeting two NFL greats and a good way to cap off my 16th birthday weekend. There is slowly becoming more and more football graphing opportunities in Southern California which will hopefully continue until Los Angeles finally gets a football team back. Until then, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment