Saturday, April 25, 2015

Angels vs. Rangers: 4/24-4/25/15

It has been a while since I wrote up my past blog post, so it's time to get caught back up. I was able to get out and graph the Texas Rangers in Anaheim a couple of nights. Instead of showing which autographs I got on each day, I'm just going to show them all together, starting with the cards.


The biggest surprise of the series was getting Neftali Feliz to sign a couple of cards. Feliz was one of the few Rangers that I have never gotten before, so it was nice to get a card for myself and another for my friend Ryan who couldn't make it.


My best autograph of the series came from Adrian Beltre. Unfortunately Beltre wouldn't sweet spot my baseball but I can't complain since he has always been a good signer in Anaheim. Regardless, it's nice to add a guy who *should* eventually make his way into the Hall of Fame.


I also was shown on the Texas Rangers Instagram page getting Beltre's autograph. I find it funny that they posted a photo of him signing with zero Ranger fans in sight.


Overall it was a fun series. I didn't much too much time or effort in to the series and still came away with several good autographs. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment