Friday, May 1, 2015

Larry Robinson: 5/1/15

Hockey legend Larry Robinson was signing autographs at Play It Again Sports in Torrance on Friday night. It's rare to see a hockey signing in Southern California, and even more rare to see a hockey HOF'er signing autographs, so I had been looking forward to the even for a while.

On my way to the signing I decided to drop by Loan Mart Field in Rancho to get Kenley Jansen on a rehab assignment with the Quakes. After a while of waiting Jansen finally showed up and knocked out a few autographs. Luckily I was one of them and was able to get my 2014 Heritage signed.


After getting Jansen I made my way out to Torrance for the Robinson signing. I showed up several minutes in to the signing but luckily the line wasn't too bad. In total I was able to get four things signed, three with "HOF 95" and one personalized to me.



A shoutout to Scottie and Spencer who were both at the event. For those of you who spent $100 on the Mayweather-Pacquio fight on Saturday, I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment